We provide different levels of training for each software, from beginner to expert. Our training is customized according to the customer needs and requirements.
What Is Included In Our IT Training
Cisco Certified Network Associate
What Is CCNA?
CCNA (Cisco Certified Network Associate) is a popular, highly sought-after IT certification developed by Cisco Systems.
A CCNA certification can help you get your first networking job or get help with your career progression if you currently work in Information Technology (IT).
Why Become CCNA Certified?
Do you have an interest in computer networking?
Do you want to work in the networking field?
If you answered “yes” to either of these questions, then you should consider studying to become CCNA certified.
What Will You Learn?
You’ll develop a complete understanding of computer networking and internetworking
You’ll learn how to configure and troubleshoot Cisco devices
What Types Of Jobs Can I Get With A CCNA?
Network (Systems) Engineer
Network/Information Systems Manager
Network (Service) Technician
There is a very obvious aspect of N+ is its universal approach. Unlikely earning a CCNA or MCSE earning a N+ certification gives you a helping tool to be a network technician in various sectors. As a Network+ certified technician, you are prepared to work on different types of networks, because the exam covers the general approach to the various network, rather than being specific to any certain network.
The Network+ Exam certifies you as a “CompTIA Certified Networking Technician,” but “help-desk specialist” is certainly not the only position open to you as a Network+ technician. Actually, there are many paths open to you such as Network Engineer (Technician).
N+ Detailed Course Outline
- Lesson 1: Network Theory
- Lesson 2: Network Communications Methods
- Lesson 3: Network Media and Hardware
- Lesson 4: Network Implementations
- Lesson 5: Network Models
- Lesson 6: TCP/IP Addressing and Data Delivery
- Lesson 7: TCP/IP Services
- Lesson 8: LAN Infrastructure
- Lesson 9: WAN Infrastructure
- Lesson 10: Remote Networking
- Lesson 11: System Security
- Lesson 12: Network Security
- Lesson 13: Network Security and Threats
- Lesson 14: Network Management
- Lesson 15: Network Troubleshooting
This course will prepare students to pass the current CompTIA Security+ SY0-301 certification exam. After taking this course, students will understand the field of network security and how it relates to other areas of information technology. This course also provides the broad-based knowledge necessary to prepare for further study in specialized security fields, or it can serve as a capstone course that gives a general introduction to the field.
Who Is Eligible
This course is targeted toward an Information Technology (IT) professional who has networking and administrative skills in Windows-based TCP/IP networks and familiarity with other operating systems, such as NetWare, Macintosh, UNIX/Linux, and OS/2, who wants to: further a career in IT by acquiring a foundational knowledge of security topics; prepare for the CompTIA Security+ Certification examination; or use Security+ as the foundation for advanced security certifications or career roles.
Benefits Of Security+
Upon completion of this course, students will be able to:
- Identify security threats
- Harden internal systems and services
- Harden internetwork devices and services
- Secure network communications.
- Manage a PKI.
- Manage certificates.
- Enforce an organizational security policy
- Monitor the security infrastructure.
- Deploy, configure, and manage a virtual infrastructure environment ESXi and vCenter
- Create, configure, migrate, manage, and monitor virtual machines and virtual appliances
- Manage role-based access to the VMware® virtual infrastructure
- Use vCenter Server to monitor the resource usage of an environment and plan scalability of the environment
- Implement VMware vSphere® High Availability and VMware vSphere® Fault Tolerance for virtual machine Protection
- Use host profiles to manage ESXi configuration compliance and large scale deployment
- Use vSphere distributed switches to scale networking
- Use policy-driven storage and VMware vSphere® Storage DRS™ to scale storage
- Use VMware vSphere® Update Manager™ to apply ESXi patches
- Use VMware vSphere® Management Assistant to manage and monitor a vSphere environment
- Deploy ESXi, vCenter Server, and VMware® vCenter Server™ Appliance™
- Use VMware vSphere® ESXi™ Image Builder CLI to create an ESXi image and use that image with VMware vSphere® Auto Deploy™ to provision ESXi hosts
This course is designed for new and experienced system administrators, systems engineers and system integrators willing to work hard to achieve superior vSphere skills with minimal time away from the office
System administration experience on Microsoft Windows or Linux operating systems
Understanding of concepts presented in the VMware Data Center Virtualization Fundamentals course or VCA-DCV certification
- Course Introduction
- Software-Defined Data Center
- Creating Virtual Machines
- VMware vCenter Server
- Configuring and Managing Virtual Networks
- Configuring and Managing Virtual Storage
- Virtual Machine Management
- Access and Authentication Control
- Resource Management and Monitoring
- High Availability and Fault Tolerance
- Network Scalability
- Host Scalability
- Storage Scalability
- Patch Management
- VMware Management Resources
- Installing VMware Components
- Host and Management Scalability
CheckPoint Firewall course provides top-notch quality security in contrast to any other firewalls available in the market. CheckPoint course is the leading industry dealing with Next-Generation Firewall and other Firewall courses. It comprises deploying firewall platforms and policies, configuring Virtual Private Network (VPN) tunnels, keeping a check on traffic and connections, and deploying Gateways.
Mastering this firewall would open doors to numerous highly-paying job opportunities. CheckPoint training defends against ransomware attacks, cyber-attacks, and malware attacks with CheckPoint Firewall.
CheckPoint Firewall Training Program
CheckPoint training prepares you to remove and reduce 6th-generation cyber crimes. CheckPoint is an open platform for security (OPSEC) that encapsulates a spectrum of internal, endpoint, mobile, cloud, and web security solutions to protect the data and resources of corporate organizations and business communications.
This firewall certification is an entry-level firewall certification that validates a person who deploys, manages, and configures CheckPoint Security solutions.
Curriculum Designed For Checkpoint Firewall
- Overview of Checkpoint Firewall
- Defining a Firewall
- Check Point Firewall Architecture
- Check Point Firewall Overview
- Creation of Lab of Virtual Machine/Cloud
- Introduction to Checkpoint Components
- Concepts of Policies and Network Address (NATing)
- Cluster Introduction
- Checkpoint Firewall Monitor
- Checkpoint Basic Troubleshooting Commands
- Checkpoint Firewall Backup
- Checkpoint Policy Installation Flow Process
- VPN Configuration Checkpoint Firewall
AWS Certification Training
What Are The Advantages Of This AWS Certification Course?
Our AWS training program is designed to help you master the AWS Cloud from the basics and pass the AWS exam on your first try. You can build a successful career in AWS with our well-designed course,
What Are The Prerequisites For Taking Up AWS Training And Certification?
Which Jobs Can I Get With AWS Certification Training?
You can apply for numerous jobs once you gain an AWS certification through the training, depending on the type of certification you have opted for. Some of the most sought-after AWS job roles are listed below:
- AWS Certified Solutions Architect
- AWS Data Architect
- AWS Data Engineer
- AWS SysOps Associate
- Cloud Security Architect
- AWS Developer
- AWS Systems Administrator
- AWS Certified DevOps Engineer
- Cloud DevOps Architect
What Will You Learn In The Online AWS Training?
The following are the learning outcomes of this AWS Solutions Architect Associate course:
- Efficient design and deployment of the AWS system
- Cost-evaluation and cost-control mechanisms
- Elastic Load Balancing on multiple EC2 instances
- Data ingress and egress on AWS
- Identifying relevant and suitable uses of AWS architecture
- Lift and shift mechanism of AWS on-premises applications
- Finding the right solutions based on computational, database, and security needs
- And of course, be AWS Solutions Architect exam ready!
We're Here To Help!